21.9 C
Los Angeles
Sunday, September 25, 2022

In what sequence were the boars saved?

Must Read

Edward Jacob
Edward Jacob
Edward Jacob is an American entertainment journalist who graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Arts. he won major broadcast awards for covering a wide range of backgrounds. He writes for a wide range of media outlets, especially on the latest news on upcoming films and T.V shows.

On June 23, 2018, the Wild Boars youth football team went to visit Tham Luang karst cave with their assistant coach. The intention was to spend no more than an hour in the cave. However, the group ended up staying for over three hours. On the other hand, as the documentary series “Thai Cave Rescue” available on Netflix shows, it turned into more than 17 days when they found themselves trapped inside the cave following a sudden heavy downpour that flooded their exit method. Now that we know that each of them came out fine after an intense search and rescue operation that lasted three days (July 8-10, 2018), let’s learn the details of the order in which they were removed from the cave, okay?

The Wild Boars Junior Football Team
The Wild Boars Junior Football Team

This is the order in which the boars were saved

Rumors swirled in 2018, while the situation was still unfolding, that chief medical officer and cave diver Dr. Richard “Harry” Harris had a hand in deciding which boys should be rescued first. However, this is not the case. The thirteen people whose lives were truly in danger were given the opportunity to make their own decisions, which was especially helpful given that there was no crisis preference as everyone was doing reasonably well. In a press conference held at the end of July, assistant coach Eak said that all the players were healthy and no one was sick. Everyone’s mental health was in excellent shape. Dr. Harris has been quoted as saying, “There is no preference.”

Moreover, Ekapol “Eak” Chanthawong, who was 25 at the time, said they were unaware that their ordeal had drawn worldwide attention, despite foreign divers and Royal Navy SEALs remaining in attendance. contact with them. After all, he told the media that they thought, “When we get out of the cave, we’ll have to cycle home.” Therefore, those who reside furthest away would be allowed to leave the building first…so they could come out and tell everyone we were safe inside…We trusted them to notify the families that we will go out and help prepare the food.

So this method of recovery is the one everyone strove to adhere to, which means the first four guys to come out of the flooded cave on July 8, 2018 apparently resided furthest from the entrance to the cave. cave. In light of the media hysteria, Thai authorities were extremely careful not to release any identifying information at the time for the sake of the children as well as the protection of their families. However, the version that can be found on Netflix provides additional information which reveals that their ages are as follows: Prachak “Note” Sutham, 15, Nattawut “Tern/Tle” Takamrong, 14, Phiphat “Nick” Phothi, 15 years old, and Panumart “Mix” Saengdee, 13 years old.

On July 9, four more people followed suit. These individuals appeared to be, in no particular order, 13-year-old Duangphet “Dom” Phromthep, 14-year-old Ekkarat “Biw” Wongsukchan, 14-year-old Adul “Dul” Samon, and 17-year-old Phiraphat “Nuit” Somphangchai. The next day, July 10, Assistant Coach Eak was the first person to be rescued, despite his loud protests. He was the ninth individual overall to be saved. “[Eak] wanted to stay until the end, but it was not up to him to decide… and besides, he was medicated,” Irish diver and rescuer Jim Warny once said.

A 13-year-old boy named Somhong “Pong” Jaiwong, a 16-year-old boy named Phonchai “Tee” Khamluang, and an 11-year-old boy named Chanin “Titan” Viboonrungruang were presumably removed from the scene after the coach. It happened in no particular order. It was partly due to a technical problem that 13-year-old Mongkol “Mark” Boonpiem was the very last boar to be recovered. A positive pressure face mask of his size could not be located, making the situation dangerous. But, thank God, every member of the crew as well as the professional diver made it out alive. Saman Kunan, a veteran Thai Navy SEAL, and Beirut Pakbara, who was serving at the time, were the only two people to lose their lives during the entire experience.

Also Read: Who Are Daniel Laurie, Leslie Grantham and Jane Laurie’s Parents? Meet the Call the Midwife acting family

Rescue from Tham Luang cave

A youth association football team and their assistant coach were rescued from Tham Luang Nang Non cave in Chiang Rai province, northern Thailand, during June and July 2018. The June 23, during a football training session, thirteen players of the team, aged 11 to 16, and their assistant coach, aged 25, entered the cave. Soon after, the cave system was partially flooded following heavy rains, closing their exit and trapping them deeper inside.

Rising waters and strong currents made it difficult to locate the group, and more than two weeks passed before anyone could regain contact with them. In response to the huge interest shown by people around the world, the rescue operation in the cave has turned into a major operation involving teams from all over the world. The group was recovered alive on a raised rock about 2.5 kilometers (1.6 miles) from the mouth of the cave on July 2 by British divers John Volanthen and Rick Stanton after crossing a series of narrow channels and navigated through troubled waters. Rescue organizers considered a number of different strategies to evacuate the group, such as having individuals learn the basics of scuba diving to facilitate an early rescue, waiting for a new cave entrance to be discovered or drilled, or waiting for the flood waters to recede by the end of the monsoon season a few months later. Rescue teams rushed to get the group out of the cave before the next monsoon rain, which was expected to bring heavier downpours and was expected to start around July 11. This happened after days of pumping water out of the cave system and a break in the rain.

An international team managed to extract the 12 boys and their trainer from the cave between July 8 and 10.

More than 10,000 people took part in the rescue operation, including more than 100 divers, dozens of rescue workers, representatives from around 100 government agencies, 900 police officers and 2,000 soldiers. It took ten police helicopters, seven ambulances, more than 700 scuba tanks and the pumping of nearly a billion liters of water out of the caves to save those trapped inside.

Saman Kunan, a 37-year-old former Royal Thai Navy SEAL, died of asphyxiation on July 6 while trying to rescue a group of people trapped in a cave. He was returning to a staging area inside the cave after delivering scuba tanks to the group that was trapped. In December of the following year, 2019, rescue diver and Thai Navy SEAL Beirut Pakbara died from a blood disease he had caught during the operation.

Tham Luang Cave
Tham Luang Cave

The story, as well as the disappearance

The karst cave complex known as Tham Luang Nang Non is located beneath the Doi Nang Non mountain range, located on the border between Thailand and Myanmar.

The network extends over a distance of 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) and includes a large number of caves, small corridors and tunnels that wind around hundreds of meters of limestone strata. At the entrance to the caves, a notice warns visitors not to go inside during the wet months of July to November. This is due to the fact that part of the cave system is flooded during these months.

After beginning their exploration of the cave on Saturday June 23, 2018, a group of twelve boys aged 11 to 16 who were all members of a local junior football team called the Boars, along with their assistant coach, Ekkaphon Chanthawong, who was 25 years old, were reported missing. Early reports said they were planning to have a birthday party in the cave after soccer practice and had spent a lot of money on food; however, they disputed this in a press conference after being rescued from the cave. After entering the cave, they were met by a fast and steady downpour, which left the team trapped in the tunnels. When they fled the rising waters, they were forced to abandon some of their supplies.

When head coach Nopparat Kanthawong checked his phone around 7 p.m., he discovered more than twenty missed calls from parents who were worried their children hadn’t come home. Nopparat tried calling a number of guys in quick succession, as well as assistant coach Chanthawong, but he was unsuccessful. Songpon Kanthawong, a 13-year-old member of the team, claimed he was picked up after practice and the rest of the guys left to explore the Tham Luang caves. Finally, he went to Songpon Kanthawong. The coach driver accelerated as fast as possible towards the caves, where he found abandoned bicycles and luggage near the entrance to the tunnels, as well as water pouring from the muddy track. After discovering that some of the group members had not recovered their belongings, he reported the situation to the authorities.

Read more: How did the Thai Cave Rescue beam perish?

Latest News

Aryadan Muhammed Wiki, Death, Wife, Family, Children, Net Worth, Height, Age, Biography, and More

Hello friends, today we are going to talk about Aryadan Muhammed Wiki, Death, Wife, Family, Children, Net Worth,...

More Articles Like This