Facts About Chef Milena Broger
The Austrian cook Milena Broger, who has received numerous awards in her sector and enjoys a solid reputation, is not yet present on Wikipedia despite her work in the field and her solid reputation.
She and her life partner Erik Pedersen are currently at Weiss, a nearly century-old former cafe. Restaurant Weiss regularly posts visually beautiful photos of their food on Instagram, including dishes that are part of their limited-time specials. They are constantly looking to hire a modest number of new staff for their restaurant.
Milena Broger: who is she?
Milena Broger, Austrian born in 1992, is 30 years old.
She chose to focus on cooking because it helps her get in touch with herself. Broger argues that eating should both replenish the body and the intellect.
Weiss, an almost century-old former café and inn at 5 Anton-Schneider-Strasse in Bregenz, is where Milena Broger, Austria’s youngest female chef with a Gault&Millau toque, honed her skills. The young cook and her partner Erik Pedersen made restaurant manager Theresa Feuerstein happy both in and out of the kitchen. They moved to Vorarlberg after his persuasion.
The mountains, human contact and the feeling of intimacy in her life, according to the woman who deeply appreciates nature, are her favorites. Milena Broger likes to walk in the woods. She often does this near or far from her home in Bregenz, such as in the direction of Pfander or the Lecknertal valley.
She also enjoys hiking in Sonderdach, which is above Bezau and where her father spent his formative years.
Milena Broger Timeline
Here is Milena Broger’s career timeline as a chef:
– Chef Restaurant Kadeau, Bornholm in Denmark
Chef de cuisine, 10|18 Restaurant Klösterle, Lech/Zug, received two toques (15 points) from Gault Millau.
Restaurant Kadeau, Bornholm, Denmark: Internship
Chef, Restaurant Klösterle, Lech/Zug
– Cooking classes with the University of Applied Arts in Vienna and Werkraum Bregenzerwald
– Industrial design course for the London Design Biennale focusing on post-affluent society.
– Presence at GELINAZ! in Mühltalhof, Upper Austria
– Author for Alpmagazin, Rupp, in association with the Falterverlag of Vienna
– Head chef at Klösterle in Zug, Lech am Arlberg
– A guest week in a newly prepared establishment
– Harubarutei: Ramenlokal, Kyodo, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo – Second internship in Japan
– Seasonal trainee chef at the Hotel Almhof Schneider in Lech, Vorarlberg
– An internship with master butcher Stefan Ritlop in Andelsbuch, Vorarlberg
– Olive harvest and olive oil production in Florence
– An internship in a meat restaurant at the Locanda de Sole in Querceto, Montecatini Val die Cecina, the Italian Luciano Zazzeri
– A two-month internship in Bornholm, Denmark, at Restaurant Kadeau
– The forest workshop field kitchen, Jagdvilla Walster, Hubertussee and Mariazell
A three-month internship in Japan.
Harubarutei: Tokyo, Setagaya-ku, Kyodo, Ramenlokal
Shirakame: Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Sobarestaurant
Rogimon: Karasuma-oike, Kyoto, Kaiseki ryori
– Shared the kitchen with Luciano Zazzeri, Ernst Engel and Reinhard Gerer.
– Kitchen work for Erwin Gegenbauer, Toni Mörwald, Peoples Vienna Line, Daniel Spoerri, Paul Renner, University of Applied Arts Vienna, and others.
– Operation of the kitchen of the Sunday Inn Adler in Großdorf, Vorarlberg, Irma and Paul Renner
– Employment with Anton Schmaus in the Historisches Eck restaurant in Regensburg (now the Storstad restaurant).
– Employment with Engelbert Kaufmann at the Adler restaurant in Schwarzenberg
– Internship and service at the Kunsthotel Hirschen in Schwarzenberg, Vorarlberg
– A cooking internship at the Biohotel Schwanen by Antonia Moosbrugger in Bizau, Vorarlberg
– Cooking class and internship with Gabi Strahammer at Restaurant Schulhus in Krumbach, Vorarlberg
Milena Broger’s net worth
Milena Broger net worth is estimated between $80,000 to $85,000.