BLACKPINK and Rolling Stone are working on an unnamed project. The newspaper teased the imminent release on social media. It all starts on Monday with BLACKPINK x RollingStone. How about that?” Graphics in black and pink with the names of Jennie, Lisa, Rosé, and Jisoo written in Korean followed the caption.
Rolling Stone Teases Their Upcoming Project With Blackpink!!!
The teasers have been few, but we can infer that this will be a more ambitious undertaking than what we’ve seen from Rolling Stone in the past.
After Spice Girls and Destiny’s Child, BLACKPINK would be the first Asian girl group to grace the cover of the magazine’s next edition. This summer’s announcement of BLACKPINK’s long-awaited return may also contain the quartet’s new song release information.
- Please keep checking back for updates as we find out more. On May 23, we will launch the BLACKPINK x Rolling Stone collaboration.
- It is Lisa’s first solo project after being a member of South Korea’s most popular girl group, BLACKPINK. The rapper’s name, Lalisa Manoban, is the inspiration for the album’s title.
- The short film becomes black when it comes to Lisa, making her a force to be reckoned with. The rapper, dressed in red and black, is sitting and confidently faces the camera.
- If so, does this portend the impending return of BLACKPINK? Fans indeed appear to believe it!
- After almost two years, the K-pop girl quartet to be making a comeback in June.
- However, no official statements have been given by YG Entertainment, the group’s management company.
For a new initiative, one of the most famous pop groups globally—BlackPINK—is teaming up with Rolling Stone Magazine, according to social media hints. Rolling Stone’s Twitter account released a banner announcing the start of their partnership, which takes place in cities such as Los Angeles, New York, Mexico City, Sydney, Bangkok, and Seoul. According to the latest reports, fans should expect a week of entertaining material.
A Collaborative Effort Between BLACKPINK And Rolling Stone?
The magazine recently updated their cooperation through Twitter, noting, “It all starts on Monday with #BLACKPINKxRollingStone How do you feel about that?.” Rolling Stone’s virtual shop was also linked, implying that printed content would also be available. If BLACKPINK is on the magazine’s cover, they will be the first Asian girl group and the third female band in the history of the significant magazine to receive this honor, and Spice Girls and Destiny’s Child for their work in this regard.
Rolling Stone released a new teaser, showcasing a list of tour dates in various locations across the globe. That this relationship would be a significant undertaking was stated by the magazine’s director makes sense.
The cities of Los Angeles, New York, Seoul, and Manila were all included in the teaser. As soon as Monday, May 23, the so-called BLACKLINKxRollingStone would commence.
According to Allkpop, a link to the publication’s online shop was also added, indicating that physical copies may be on the way. Will the girls be featured on the cover of this magazine as a result?
BLACKPINK will be the first Asian female group and the third lady band overall to grace the cover of Rolling Stone magazine if they are successful. Two of the most well-known female groups of the ’90s, Spice Girls and Destiny’s Child, have been on the magazine’s cover.