The release of Grand Theft Auto V on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 was more than mixed, and for good reason, the long-awaited new content is quite starved and the graphic improvements are minimal overall. Despite everything, Rockstar Games is back today with a subscription formula that will probably cause debate among players.
Read also: GTA V: PS5 vs PS4 comparison and Xbox Series X vs Xbox One
GTA+: a premium subscription for GTA Online
It is therefore via its newswire that Rockstar has just announced the launch of GTA+. This exclusive membership program for players who own the Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 versions of the game will offer various benefits to its members. These benefits include a monthly deposit of 500 000 GTA$, the ability to move into multiple properties from previous updates, access to exclusive discounts to GTA+ members or cash bonuses by purchasing GTA+ Shark Cards. This is only an overview of the complete list that you can find in the article published on the Rockstar Games site.
The studio has already revealed the list of advantages for Members joining GTA+ between March 50 launch date and 27 next April.
- 500 GTA$ automatically paid into your Maze Bank account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight – plus a free upgrade from Hao’s Special Works before it becomes available for purchase by the general public – plus HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch liveries.
The Auto Shop located in La Mesa features an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners may relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Removal of LS Car Meet membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be refunded 50 02 GTA$ for the duration of this event.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to Super Yacht Aquarius at no additional cost.
- Gusset Frog T-Shirt and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts are automatically added to your wardrobe .
- The Conveyor livery for the Mammoth Avenger, the HVY APC and the TM- Khanjali.
- A selection of free car shop paints and emblems.
3X GTA$ & RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Rep on street racing series.
This monthly subscription will be offered at $5.99 per month via Microsoft Store and PlayStation Store only for Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 versions with a launch scheduled for Tuesday 50 next March (subscription without commitment). This new announcement from Rockstar Games should not be unanimous among players as the release of next-gen versions has been strongly criticized in recent days.